Here are 9 Famous Introverts:
1. Albert Einstein: Yes, one of the greatest scientific minds of the 20th century referred to himself as an introvert. He has been quoted saying "When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."
2. Abraham Lincoln: He was arguably one of the greatest Presidents our nation ever had. He went from being a painfully shy boy to a strong leader that guided us through the Civil War.
3. Thomas Jefferson: Some of his accomplishments include: 3rd President of the United States, governor of Virginia, and writer of the Declaration of Independence. He was a very eloquent writer, and had a beautiful command of the English language.
4. Rosa Parks: She is known for refusing to give up her seat to a white man. Many people who knew her identified her as a shy person. However, they also said that she had the heart of a lion.
5. Bill Gates: The creator of Microsoft, and one of the wealthiest people on the planet. He is a primary example of the strong silent type. In other words, he does not care how others perceive him.
6. J.K Rowling: The author of the Harry Potter series, which is one of the most popular books ever written. Being a writer is a great way for introverts to express themselves.
7. Audrey Hepburn: She was one of the most famous Hollywood actresses of the 1950s and 1960s. She was also a fashion icon of that particular era. Despite her reserved personality, Audrey Hepburn had a very strong screen presence.
8. Stephen Spielberg: He is known for directing films such as: Schindler's List, Jurassic Park, Jaws and many others. In his personal time, Stephen Spielberg enjoys watching movies for hours on end.
9. Michael Jordan: Many people consider him to be the greatest player of all time. Do I even need to list this man's accomplishments?
Judging from this list, it sounds like we are in great company. Be proud of who are, and be proud you are different from the rest of society.